Goscor Lift Truck Company is a Team
World-class technical service is one of the foundations of our business and the foundation of a world-class service is teamwork. Our philosophy is, while the technical service department is directly responsible for the technical service operation, every department in the company plays a critical role in the customer journey. This is a major factor in making us the best in the industry
With more than 7000 trucks of the best possible quality, GLTC is responsible for countrywide demands. We have only the best technicians for the job who are up to date with the fast-changing technologies of our world-leading brands.
To this end, training is one of our highest priorities. It ensures that our 174 GLTC technicians are completely au fait with each product model old and new.
Training is both machine-specific and generic. Throughout the country, unique cut-away machines for “touch, feel and see training” along with special bays for “direct participation training” have been created in our Johannesburg branch.
Parts – an integral part of service excellence
The parts department is an integral cog in the technical service operation. The respective management teams work hand in glove to ensure a world-class overall technical service for GLTC customers.
Genuine Parts = Exceptional performance. While aftermarket parts may be a little cheaper in the short term, in the long term they are definitely not, in fact by using them invalidates your warranty. Our mission is to ensure that you get the lowest total cost of ownership possible with minimum downtime.
- The value of parts stock is never less than R18 million at any given time
- For fast-moving parts, there is always 8-10 months stock at any given time
- Non-stock parts are ordered every week ensuring the minimum delay
- Our speedy motorcycles ensure that emergency spares and parts are brought directly to you or to technicians on-site to save you time and effort.
Minimising your downtime – our #1 task!
Our number one task is to minimise your downtime by providing you with cost-effective service options which include:
- Full-service support – 24/7/365
- Guaranteed 4-hour breakdown response time
- A fleet of fully equipped vehicles to handle breakdowns and perform routine maintenance on-site – available nationwide.
- FREE replacement vehicle provided should your machine not be repaired and working within 48-hours (for general wear-and-tear problems)
- Expert forklift technicians equipped with the latest technical expertise through extensive training
Please note: service is limited to Crown, Doosan and Bendi machines
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL: 011 594 4339