GOSCOR TECHNICAL SERVICE – BEST IN THE INDUSTRY
Goscor Lift Truck Company is a Team
A world class technical service is one of the foundations of our business and the foundation of a world class service is team work. Our philosophy is that while the technical service department is directly responsible for the technical service operation, every department in the company plays a critical role in the technical customer service process. This is a major factor in making us the best in the industry.
With more than 7000 trucks of the best possible quality that GLTC is responsible for countrywide demands that we have only the best technicians for the job who are up to date with the fast-changing technologies of our world-leading brands.
To this end training is one of our highest priorities ensuring that our 174 GLTC technicians are completely au fait with each product model old and new.
Training is both machine-specific and generic and, throughout the country, unique cut-away machines for “touch, feel and see training” and special bays for “direct participation training” have been created.
Parts – an integral part of service excellence
The parts department is an integral cog in the technical service operation and the respective management teams work hand in glove to ensure a world class overall technical service for GLTC customers.
We do NOT use pirate parts and our warranties are not valid for them. Pirate parts may be a little cheaper in the short term, but in the long term they are definitely not. Our mission is to ensure that you get the best possible life-cycle costs with our machines and pirate parts work strongly against this happening.
- Value of parts stock is never less than R18 million at any given time
- For fast-moving parts there is always 8-10 months stock at any given time
- Non-stock parts are ordered every week ensuring the minimum delay
- Our speedy motorcycles ensure that emergency spares and parts are brought directly to you or to technicians on-site to save you time and effort.
Minimising your downtime – our #1 task!
Our number one task is to minimise your downtime by providing you with cost-effective service options which include:
- Full service support – 24/7/365
- Guaranteed 4-hour breakdown response time
- Fleet of fully equipped vehicles to handle breakdowns and perform routine maintenance on-site – available nationwide.
- FREE replacement vehicle provided should your machine not be repaired and working within 48-hours (for general wear-and-tear problems)
- Expert forklift technicians equipped with the latest technical expertise through extensive training
Please note: service is limited to Crown, Doosan and Bendi machines only.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL: 0861 GOSCOR